Thursday 29 April 2010

Parcels in the Post

Don't you just love receiving parcels in the post, even when you've bought them yourself and you know what's inside? It's so exciting. My friend and I send each other's birthday presents through the post even if we're getting together because we both love receiving packages; the extra money for postage is part of the gift - daft I know.
My parcel today was from Kemp's Wools on Twiglet's recommendation. They have some excellent reductions and so I felt duty bound to buy this Regia sock yarn at £1.20 a ball . It's guaranteed for ten years can you believe?
Apparently it self stripes too!
The needles were another bargain at 99p with fab little rubber socks on the ends to keep them all together - how cute!
My other parcel was more jewellery supplies: smaller package, significantly larger price tag.

I'd love to say I'm off to create, but I've got some serious gardening jobs to get through first...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Parcels in the post are delightful. I don't blame you and your friend sending things by post. Self striping wool - sounds intriguing.

tammykingdon said...

I know, I'm in awe of people who manage to invent such things.